Authorised Vehicle Test Centre Network
Tel: 074 91 22873
Fax: 074 91 22661
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE TESTING & TACHOGRAPH CALIBRATION CENTRE
Complete DOE Testing on all LGV & HGV Vehicles
- Tachograph & Speed Limiter Calibration
- Weights & Dimension Plating
- Skilled, Reliable & Friendly Service
- Opening Hours - 7am - 6pm - Monday to Friday
8am - 6pm - Saturday
To make a booking, please call 07491 22873 or Fax 07491 22661 or email email@example.com
What does VTN mean?
Vehicle Testing Network is a brand name for testing centres, created by Department of Environment.
What is required for the Commercial Vehicle test?
(1) The original certificate of Registration Licensing, formerly called Vehicle Licensing Registration, informally called the Tax Book or the Log Book.
Note: this must be produced for the test to take place, copies are not acceptable
(2) The Appropriate Fee
How much does it cost?
Current prices ex VAT were set by Department of Transport on 29th October 2007.
21.5% came into affect on 1st December 2008 and current prices are as follows:
Light Goods Vehicles (LGV), DGVW less that 3,500kg €85.74
Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), DGVW 3,501kg to 7,500kg €114.37
Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), DGVW over 7,500kg with 2 axles €142.97
Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), DGVW over 7,500kg with 3 axles €178.68
Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), DGVW over 7,500 with 4 axles €200.11
Trailers/Semi-Trailers, DGVW exceeding 3,500kg €128.68
Buses (Vehicles with 8 seats or more, excluding drivers seat) €178.68